Published Permissions

Sunday 7 January 2018

New Challenge at Penny Black and More "Something New".......


Good morning!

Here I am with some inspiration for our new challenge for the new year and guess what..... it's "Something New"!.

I made this New Year card out of a new set of Penny Black stamps that I bought for my stash.  Here I've used the 30-449 Berries Delight set.

I added the Penny Black sentiment "hugs" and added the 4 and 2018 from my other stamps.  Lots of different coloured berries reminded me of the rosehips etc that are left on the unpruned roses and shrubs at this time of the year. All on a distress ink background.

Do join in with the Penny Black and More Challenge for January of "Something New" - here it is for you:-


This could be new stash (as I have done here), New Year (as I've also done here), new baby, new home, new job....... anything new!!!!

Do also remember that there are always prizes to be had.  Your main focal image MUST BE A HAND STAMPED IMAGE PLEASE.  No digital images are allowed and although you may use die cuts, they must not be your focal image - that must be a hand stamped image - easy rules!

Good luck with "Something New"!

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxxxx




8 comments:

  1. It's a delightful creation with your new stamps Leanne and I am thinking that set could be very useful year round with a change of colour.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new Year Leanne!
    Such a pretty new year card <3
    Have a nice sunday
    x Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp Leanne, very versatile. I love your colourful creation.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic New Year's card Leanne. Love all the flowers! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card leanne! such a creative way to add the year and also to use snowflakes! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bright start to 2018 - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stamps, lovely colouring! Have a creative new year;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Leanne, love the vibrant colours of the berries. A lovely stamp set. Happy New Year x Susan x

    ReplyDelete