Published Permissions

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Two more samples for Stacey Barras and Crafters Companion.....



Morning!!

Here are a further two samples that I made for Stacey Barras's new circus stamps for Crafters Companion.

Isn't that elephant adorable?  The first creation is one using distress oxides.  I have coloured the elephant in alcohol pens and finished it off with some felt curtains.

The second one is of course the beautiful big top and this time (instead of being really bright like my last sample of it on Friday 27th Oct) I have muted it down a bit, keeping it all toned with blues.  Finished off with a little glossy accents on those flags at the top.

Hope you like these,

Thanks for stopping by today,

Leanne xxx

2 comments:

  1. What fun images and cards Leanne.

    Funnily enough when I was in Cambridge the other day I saw the Chinese State Circus was set on on Midsummer Common and it went through my mind what circuses actually have nowadays as something tells me they are probably not allowed to transport animals around as they used to.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set had such a happy feel to it and I have to say that the Elephant was my favourite stamp as it reminded me of being a child when I spent hours colouring in similar images. I felt very disappointed when the image was taken off the show and I’m sure that I wasn’t the only one. The world has gone mad! Hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete