Published Permissions

Friday 3 November 2017

Sheena Douglass's Call of the Wild samples...........





Good morning!!

I just couldn't wait to start putting these on to my blog!!  Look at the skies sparkle on these Call of the Wild samples!!!!

Two further samples from Sheena Douglass's Call of the Wild collection for you today.  The top one is my totem pole!!  I have reversed the eagles head against the original one and cut them out and the main pole has been done by stamping the main body of the flying eagle (seen on the second sample) with a head at both ends - see it?

The second sample is of the beautiful dream catcher and on here I have added some natural feathers.

Lots of use of sparkle pens on these samples, I love it but you should see my fingers when I've finished!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today, look out for some more stunning samples from this collection coming on here soon....

Leanne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Again something really different Leanne, your super inky backgrounds really do bring the images to life. I need to get inky as well but this week has been a total non craft week which is unheard of so I must get my act together.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two spectacular cards Leanne and the depth of colour is just amazing. The dream catcher was one of my favourites from this set as I love all things spiritual and it look stunning on your card. I Love them both. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

    ReplyDelete