Published Permissions

Friday 4 August 2017

Imagine & Believe......... and some amazing news!!!!


Good morning!!!

A quick share with you this morning, this was a bit of fun that I was having using my inks.

A complete mix of stamps on here but I achieved what I was aiming for  - GHOSTS!!!!!

I wanted the whole piece to centre around the ghost ship so the pirate had to look like he was a ghost and the skulls had to look spooky too!!!

Lots of loose ink on this one, a great make for masculine card, plenty to look at and let your imagination run wild!!!



I also have some amazing news to share with you - I have been invited to join the Sheena Douglass Design Team!!!!!!! Imagine the pace my heart was going at when I received an email asking for a conference call to be arranged!  - and then the hour wait for the call!!!!! It was a long hour I can tell you!!!!

This will be so exciting and I'm sure it will keep me very busy.  I am looking forward to my new challenge very much and hoping that you will all share the new journey with me.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xx

2 comments:

  1. This card is stunning Leanne. I love the mix of stamps that you've used and the colours are just perfect, it's definitely one of my favourites and it really is quite spooky! I'm overjoyed to hear that you're going to be joining Sheena's Design Team and I know that you'll do her proud. Didn't I always say that you'd end up on Sheena's DT? I couldn't be happier for you Leanne and I can't wait to share this journey with you. Enjoy your weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation as always Leanne and I already said well done on joining Sheena.

    Sorry to be such a bad blogger still, I can but hope for better health soon and to get back to normal again - whatever normal might be !

    B x

    ReplyDelete