Published Permissions

Friday 21 July 2017

Close your eyes............and DREAM.


Good morning!

 I have so much fun playing with my Visible Image stamps!  Here is an offering using their Face It! set and the face stencil and mask set.

I have got the background down using Distress Stains purposely leaving a lighter streak in the middle of the card (for light to show on the nose).

I have then stamped the closed eyes from this set and the nose and mouth in black versafine ink.

The stencil was placed down and I have created the edge of the face with some soft distress ink and I have applied some distress ink down the side of the nose to give me some extra definition.

I really liked how this came together and feel it would be suitable for the Visible Image "A Splash of Colour" challenge this month.

Matted and layered in black and white.

I particularly liked the effect of leaving some white space here and there on this piece - unusual for me!!!!

Hope you like my creation for you today, thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xx

I would like to enter this in to the Visible Image Facebook challenge of "A Splash of Colour":-




2 comments:

  1. I love this Leanne. The colours are fabulous and work so well with these stamps. They are definitely on my crafty wish list. Enjoy your weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. Great colours and i love the stamp.The only stamp of Visible Image I have. I must soon use again.
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete